One of my absolute favorite pizzas! This spicy honey prosciutto is topped with olive oil, fresh mozzarella, quality prosciutto in the oven, then we sprinkle a little arugula and spicy honey. It's a fan favorite among our friends as well when we host our backyard pizza nights.
- 1 prepared dough ball
- 00 Italian flour
- Olive oil
- Fresh mozzarella ball
- Spicy Honey
- Fresh Arugula
- Prepare your dough onto a flat floured surface, then drizzle with olive oil and spoon oil around to cover the dough.
- Drain fresh mozzarella from its water and place it on a paper towel for 30 minutes to continue draining the excess water.
- Add the mozzarella to the pizza.
- Top with prosciutto slices then place the pizza into your Ooni Oven and cook as directed with oven instructions.
- Once done, top with fresh arugula and drizzle with honey.
*Cook time is based on using an Ooni Pizza Oven!