Joel and I are a little obsessed with a good smoothie bowl since they started becoming more popular in the last few years. There are so many new places that serve just smoothies and smoothie bowls, and it's one of my favorite foods to eat.
There are so many things you can add to your smoothie bowl. You can get as creative as you want.
This is my favorite recipe and it's very easy. I use a dragon fruit smoothie pack with vegan milk and one banana blended in our Vitamix. I top with walnuts, because they are my favorite, along with berries, chia seeds, and coconut. Occasionally I will add nut butter, but didn't for this particular smoothie bowl.
Leave a comment below with your favorite smoothie bowl topping!
- 1 Pitaya Foods Organic Dragon Fruit Smoothie Pack
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk of choice plus more as needed
- Berries or fruit of choice
- 1 Ripe frozen banana
- 1 Tablespoon nut butter of choice (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia seeds (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of unsweetened coconut shaved or shredded (optional)
- Combine smoothie pack, vegan milk, and banana in a high-powdered blender. Use a tamper to push the smoothie down as the blender gets stuck and add a tiny bit of additional vegan milk as needed if needed. You want the smoothie to be thick and adding liquid makes it less thick.
- Pour your smoothie into a bowl and spread evenly with a spoon.
- Top with your choice of toppings from berries, seeds, nut butter, coconut. Get as creative as you would like with fresh and raw ingredients.
- Eat immediately and enjoy.
*The nutrition information provided is a rough estimate that is calculated based on the measurements and ingredients suggested in the Ingredients List. Exact calories and measurements may vary.