This banana bread recipe is so moist and flavorful using dark chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. Its the perfect pre-fall treat as we transition to a new season.
Butter Baking Soda Kosher Salt Dark Brown Sugar Very Ripe Bananas, Mashed All Purpose Flour Pure Vanilla Extract Dark Chocolate Chips Chopped Walnuts Cinnamon Eggs
1. Using the paddle attachment of your electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
2. Sift flour and baking soda into a separate bowl. Add the salt and set aside.
3. Add the eggs one at a time into the butter/sugar mix, thoroughly mixing in between eggs. Then add vanilla and mashed bananas.
4. Add the flour mix a little at time, stirring until just incorporated without overmixing.
5. Add the flour mix a little at time, stirring until just incorporated without over mixing. Add the chocolate chips and walnuts, stirring until just combined.
6. Bake at 350 for 55 to 60 minutes or until test knife comes out clean. Be sure to check for doneness to maintain the moist texture without over baking!
SWIPE UP FOR THE FULL RECIPE!